.


Hello I’m Gloria Mesa and I want to invite you to my world as a photographer.

I work in the most beautiful places in Ventura County like Moorpark, Simi Valley, Thousand Oaks, Somis, Fillmore, Oxnard, Westlake Village, Agoura Hills and Oak Park. I have photographed beautiful brides and grooms, the cutest Kids and newborns and amazing families too.

I am so blessed to do what I love, photographing people.

If have any questions please contact me at 805-297-5728


Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Antonia's Family at Paramount Ranch

Portrait at Paramount Ranch in Agoura Hills, California.

Today was a great day, the sky was blue the sun was at its best. I had the pleasure of
Meeting Antonia and her kids at the place we both workout. Body focus gym in Thousand oaks. We waited for Kallen her son that arrived a bit after us. Then all we drove to Paramount Ranch the place where many movies and shows have been filmed before. It was So much fun working with Antonia’s Kids!!!! Katina, Kallen,Kianna and Kierra.
I just want to let you know how much fun I had with them. They are the most gorgeous people I have photograph in this year so far… and what can I said, they are the perfect subjects to work with, nice, polite and so sweet.
Hope you enjoy the images as much as I did!









Thanks for stopping...

2 comments:

Magaly Gisel said...

Gloria felicidades
por tus fotos están muy bonitas
una familia preciosa
escogistes un hermoso escenario

estoy segura que toda la familia quedo muy complacida con tu trabajo

un abrazo!!

Rene Miranda said...

Spectacular Images Gloria!
Great use of available light, I love the colorful results.

Keep up the good work!
René.