.


Hello I’m Gloria Mesa and I want to invite you to my world as a photographer.

I work in the most beautiful places in Ventura County like Moorpark, Simi Valley, Thousand Oaks, Somis, Fillmore, Oxnard, Westlake Village, Agoura Hills and Oak Park. I have photographed beautiful brides and grooms, the cutest Kids and newborns and amazing families too.

I am so blessed to do what I love, photographing people.

If have any questions please contact me at 805-297-5728


Saturday, March 29, 2008

Press Released

This is what I got this morning a press release from the Wedding Portrait Photographer International WPPI I got 85 points!!! Wow!!!




Thanks you for stopping by my lovely blog.

7 comments:

Rodolfo Arpia said...

Congrats!!!

Miguel P. said...

A well deserved Congrats! Great Job Gloria!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

GPrishker said...

Congratulations you deserve this and more You must be jumping of happines wish I can see u face now

Lupita Ramirez said...

Congratulations Gloria!!!! Yuppie!!! That is so great...

Magaly Gisel said...

ASI SE HACE AMIGA!!!

FELICIDADES!!


un abrazo!

Natalia said...

Felicidades,Gloria! Bien merecido!
Un abrazo.
http://www.nb-pictures.blogspot.com/