.


Hello I’m Gloria Mesa and I want to invite you to my world as a photographer.

I work in the most beautiful places in Ventura County like Moorpark, Simi Valley, Thousand Oaks, Somis, Fillmore, Oxnard, Westlake Village, Agoura Hills and Oak Park. I have photographed beautiful brides and grooms, the cutest Kids and newborns and amazing families too.

I am so blessed to do what I love, photographing people.

If have any questions please contact me at 805-297-5728


Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Workshop at Old town Pasadena...with my friends

Hello Friends.. how are you? I been a bit busy trying to learn how my beautiful blog and my website works as a marketing tool. Well I did it, I when back to school on Monday all day.. I took my laptop of course you know me, It's apple you guess it correct! A bit of a description..Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of improving the volume and quality of traffic to a web site from search engines via "natural" ("organic" or "algorithmic") search results for targeted keywords.
My friends that came to the class as you see them in the photo below..Jorge Flores, Alvaro Galvan, Jorge Lara, Eric Velado,Sergio Angon, Rodolfo Arpia Lupita and Gerardo, Me, Natalia Barsegjana and Rene Miranda..

Rodolfo your class was a total hit!. The room was perfect with all the necessary items for a great presentation..I have a great time..! I recommend it to all whom wants to learn how SEO works!

Some Imges of the day.. Thanks for the photos!


Natalia and I look very concentrated!


See you in the next class!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gloria, thanks for being there!
See you at the top!