.


Hello I’m Gloria Mesa and I want to invite you to my world as a photographer.

I work in the most beautiful places in Ventura County like Moorpark, Simi Valley, Thousand Oaks, Somis, Fillmore, Oxnard, Westlake Village, Agoura Hills and Oak Park. I have photographed beautiful brides and grooms, the cutest Kids and newborns and amazing families too.

I am so blessed to do what I love, photographing people.

If have any questions please contact me at 805-297-5728


Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Wedding at the First Congregational Church in Glendale

Tarquinn and Tiffany had tied the knot...!!!! On Saturday I had the pleasure of driving to the one of the most beautiful churches I been to.. the First Congregational church in Glendale.. that's where the Ceremony took place and then after the Reception.. Tiffany and her bridesmaid looked stunning.. Tarquinn and his groomsmen where so much fun to work with..I had the opportunity to photographed them in there engagement session in old town Pasadena, they end it using some of those images of that day in the slide show! I was very happy... I want to thank everyone for making me feel at home! Thanks to Miguel Mayo for coming to help me..
the beautiful rings where made by a Scarlett and CO, entertainment by Rieal,the MC by Jusreal Music... Thanks guys!
Some of the images of the day...














Thank you for stopping by!

5 comments:

Miguel said...

It was a real pleasure to work with you Gloria. I hope to do it again soon!

Attitude said...

Hola Gloria, encontré tu blog de casualidad, me gusta mucho tu trabajo, muy elegante y con mucho estilo.
con tu permiso lo llevo a favoritos!!
;)
Un saludo. Fran

Anonymous said...

Gloria, the photos are absolutely beautiful! Very fun and different that your typical wedding shots. You made it fun for all of us! Great job!

Thanks! Claudia Smith

Anonymous said...

Absolutely Beautiful! I love all the pictures you posted! I can't wait to see more! I hope to use you one day soon! Great job!

Amanda Zehr said...

Great job Gloria! These wedding shots look so fun!! :)