.


Hello I’m Gloria Mesa and I want to invite you to my world as a photographer.

I work in the most beautiful places in Ventura County like Moorpark, Simi Valley, Thousand Oaks, Somis, Fillmore, Oxnard, Westlake Village, Agoura Hills and Oak Park. I have photographed beautiful brides and grooms, the cutest Kids and newborns and amazing families too.

I am so blessed to do what I love, photographing people.

If have any questions please contact me at 805-297-5728


Saturday, October 11, 2008

Dr. Robert Rey of the show Dr. 90210

Today My husband and I had a hair cut appointment at the Oaks mall, While I was waiting for him. I decided to check our new store Norstrom. Well to my surprise Dr Robert Rey of the show Dr. 90210, is launching his new products for skin protection. I checked to see if you needed to be in a list.. yes! I put my name down, I was the 3er in line.. It was early though!.. I was no prepare so no camera! bummer! but my new friend Laura took this images for me.. thanks you Laura!!! As you know Dr Rey is from Brasil.. I was able to speak spanish to him.. he did very well.. Do I need to say please check his new line of beauty products...Dina Cianchetti from missing ingredient... did a fabulous job organizing the event..




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mujeres!!!

Magaly Gisel said...

OMG gloriaaaaa
que suerte ... me encanta Dr. Rober soy seguidora de su show ....

wow ve muy bien !!!

Anonymous said...

K bella te ves .....

Lucia Photography said...

I love her dress gorgeous!