.


Hello I’m Gloria Mesa and I want to invite you to my world as a photographer.

I work in the most beautiful places in Ventura County like Moorpark, Simi Valley, Thousand Oaks, Somis, Fillmore, Oxnard, Westlake Village, Agoura Hills and Oak Park. I have photographed beautiful brides and grooms, the cutest Kids and newborns and amazing families too.

I am so blessed to do what I love, photographing people.

If have any questions please contact me at 805-297-5728


Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Southern California pet photographer

last week I got a phone call from Mrs Engel, she was planning to surprise her mother in law for christmas. So she called me and we plan the session at Shawn's house. The house it's beautiful huge pool and nice green areas, perfect for dogs. I had a great time with her..
Shawn love her dogs as much as I do.. if I ever need a person to take care of my own dog Sammy, she will be the one I choose.
I will show you some of the images I got that afternoon.


This is Harry... I just love him


This is cash.. big and so sweet.

This is Kokomo.. he looks like a teddy bear..










Tags: Pet Photography, pet photographer.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hola Gloria!

¿y yo?
Yo seria el mas indicado, tendría Médico de cabecera!!! jeje.

Suerte, que padres fotos, algun día me saldra así.

Cuidate y Feliz Navidad!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

awwww!! love the doggy pics gloria!

Anonymous said...

K lindos perritos. exactamente lo que te gusta fotografiar bellisimas fotos..love them