.


Hello I’m Gloria Mesa and I want to invite you to my world as a photographer.

I work in the most beautiful places in Ventura County like Moorpark, Simi Valley, Thousand Oaks, Somis, Fillmore, Oxnard, Westlake Village, Agoura Hills and Oak Park. I have photographed beautiful brides and grooms, the cutest Kids and newborns and amazing families too.

I am so blessed to do what I love, photographing people.

If have any questions please contact me at 805-297-5728


Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Newborn Photography in Ventura County...

Good morning friends. Yesterday I had the absolute pleasure of meeting Ethan. He is just too cute, looks so big, and has long legs and huge eyes. I just fell in love with him. His mommy, Andrea, looks so beautiful after giving birth. She looks so happy, so full of joy and happiness. Ethan was born at Los Robles Hospital in Thousand Oaks. I have been to this hospital before and the care they provide to new parents is pretty good. I enjoyed the visit at Andrea’s house and I even got to meet Rocco, a beautiful and playful English bulldog.
I would like to show you some of my favorite images of the day.










Thank you so much for inviting me to your house!

2 comments:

Rodolfo Arpia said...

Gloria, these images are wonderful!
The 1st one and the last two are just AMAZING.
Congrats!

ana frias said...

You captured beautiful expressions Gloria! I love how alert he looks for being such a little one. Great lighting!