.


Hello I’m Gloria Mesa and I want to invite you to my world as a photographer.

I work in the most beautiful places in Ventura County like Moorpark, Simi Valley, Thousand Oaks, Somis, Fillmore, Oxnard, Westlake Village, Agoura Hills and Oak Park. I have photographed beautiful brides and grooms, the cutest Kids and newborns and amazing families too.

I am so blessed to do what I love, photographing people.

If have any questions please contact me at 805-297-5728


Friday, October 16, 2009

Santa Barbara Engagement session Mike and Nicole

It was a beautiful day in Santa Barbara where I met Nicole and Mike for their engagement session. When I arrived, they were waiting for me in a very cool restaurant eating some appetizers and drinking some yummy wine. We chatted for a while, as we all finished the appetizers. The lighting was just perfect. As we were sitting, rims of sunlight came across the patio of the restaurant. It was perfect!! Time to start.

We walked to the courthouse where Nicole and Mike chose to have their pictures taken. Afterward, we all drove to several locations in Santa Barbara. Since Mike works there, he knew of a very cool secluded park. I really loved it and will be bringing more of my couples there. Thanks Mike!! Mike and Nicole love a good wine and good conversation. We had so much fun together that they totally forgot how nervous they were before the session. We are celebrating their marriage at the Universal City Sheraton in Los Angeles. My other couple, Pablo and Tara, are going to be there too!! I get to see them for the first time after their wedding day. I can’t wait.

Some of my favorites of the day…


Sheraton Universal City hotel
Sheraton Universal City hotel
Sheraton Universal City hotel
Sheraton Universal City hotel
Sheraton Universal City hotel
Sheraton Universal City hotel
Sheraton Universal City hotel
Sheraton Universal City hotel
Sheraton Universal City hotel
Sheraton Universal City hotel
Sheraton Universal City hotel


Thank for Visiting my wedding Photography blog.
To visit my wedding photography portfolio
Contact me or call to chat (805) 297-5728

No comments: