.


Hello I’m Gloria Mesa and I want to invite you to my world as a photographer.

I work in the most beautiful places in Ventura County like Moorpark, Simi Valley, Thousand Oaks, Somis, Fillmore, Oxnard, Westlake Village, Agoura Hills and Oak Park. I have photographed beautiful brides and grooms, the cutest Kids and newborns and amazing families too.

I am so blessed to do what I love, photographing people.

If have any questions please contact me at 805-297-5728


Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Wedding at La Verne University.. Brian and Sonia

Hello friends, I wanted to let you know that I have been really busy photographing some incredible weddings and working on the engagement sessions that are coming up pretty soon..
Also, I have been invited to shows that have introduced me to lots of new vendors and have gotten me thinking about the new trends for weddings this season. Fun, really fun stuff.
But this blog is to showcase the wonderful wedding of Sonia and Brian, a very lovely couple that I met last year that had chosen me to be their wedding photographer, what a joy!! I got to work at the University of La Verne where they hosted the reception; great venue.
The grounds were fantastic. Thanks to Tita, Sonia's mom, for working so very hard in making sure Sonia got the wedding of her dreams..
Brian and Sonia, thank you for trusting me with such an important event at the beginning of your new life together.

Some of my favorites of the day..


University of la Verne
University of la Verne
University of la Verne
University of la Verne
University of la Verne
University of la Verne
University of la Verne
University of la Verne
University of la Verne
University of la Verne
University of la Verne
University of la Verne
University of la Verne
University of la Verne
University of la Verne
University of la Verne
University of la Verne
University of la Verne
University of la Verne
University of la Verne
I know how wonderful time you had at Moon Palace at the Riviera Maya, paradise!!!

Thank you David for being a great Help!!!

Thank for visiting my wedding photography blog.
To visit my wedding photography portfolio
Contact me or call (805) 297-5728

No comments: