.


Hello I’m Gloria Mesa and I want to invite you to my world as a photographer.

I work in the most beautiful places in Ventura County like Moorpark, Simi Valley, Thousand Oaks, Somis, Fillmore, Oxnard, Westlake Village, Agoura Hills and Oak Park. I have photographed beautiful brides and grooms, the cutest Kids and newborns and amazing families too.

I am so blessed to do what I love, photographing people.

If have any questions please contact me at 805-297-5728


Saturday, December 22, 2007

2007 is almost over and wanted to remember all the beautiful images I did this year, I have so much fun working in the weddings of Kristin and Sean Wilson, Cade and Rheana Wilson, Christopher and Areana Coffin. I just want to say thank you for letting me be part of your day.

















Happy Holidays

3 comments:

Rodolfo Arpia said...

La #8 y #9 me gustan muchisisimo!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello Gloria it's me Kat Stephenson of Simi Valley ! I love your work of passion ! I too have a passion for photography ever since I could hold a camera. Took classes in HS in 77 and 78 for film development, pin box experiments, dark room, but it's been many years and things have changed in many ways digitally and electronically. Just when you think the market is saturated with more innovations, something else comes out of new ground breaking developments with visual enhancements and trick art. Anyway, I have a passion for the arts. I am interested to know if you could use some help as I could certainly use some additional income to payoff some extrardinary unexpected bills I acquired in 2007. Please let me know. I would love to do work that would make sense to me and make me happy. My art to show a sense of humor as well as tenderness. Send me a reply to my Countrywide email address which is, Kathleen_Stephenson@Countrywide.com

Anonymous said...

Gloria,

I just want to extend warm thanks for the incredible photos you took at our wedding. You captured the spirit of the event with such style and beauty. Even though I have looked through them countless times, I get pleasure out of every photo as if I were seeing it for the first time. The pictures will always be a treasure to us and I thank you for the work and artistry that you put into them. We also appreciated your expert advice and easy nature throughout the wedding festivities. It was a pleasure to work with you.

All our Love,

Sean and Kristine Wilson