.


Hello I’m Gloria Mesa and I want to invite you to my world as a photographer.

I work in the most beautiful places in Ventura County like Moorpark, Simi Valley, Thousand Oaks, Somis, Fillmore, Oxnard, Westlake Village, Agoura Hills and Oak Park. I have photographed beautiful brides and grooms, the cutest Kids and newborns and amazing families too.

I am so blessed to do what I love, photographing people.

If have any questions please contact me at 805-297-5728


Sunday, January 20, 2008

Session in Down Town L.A

The New Year has begun!!!! I am so grateful for many things in my life, I’m the luckiest girl in Simi Valley. I love what I do for a living…. How many people have to work in jobs that are just not happy with… I did my share!!!! But that is part of the past… now I just love photography and I love everything about it.. The interaction with clients, photographing Kids, getting cute pets portrait for our homes…Being the photographer for your wedding… capturing the relationship between family members.

Well I need to let you know what I been working on… I belong to a fantastic forum called Forodefotografos.com. It’s a group of Spanish speaking photographers from all over the world. I have developed a great group of friends that share the same passion for photography. Thanks to this group of fabulous photographer, my dear friend Gisela Prinsher organize a session in down town L.A with professional Models… It was a great experience for me because I don’t get to work with real Models. It was SUPER!!!!!!! The location have been used to film movies and its was surreal, I never been in that part of L.A.






















I am So grateful for having the time of my life!!!!!!
I couldn't ask for more..

3 comments:

Rodolfo Arpia said...

Sweet shots Gloria!
I'm so stoked you're having a great time with us in the forum!

Jose Villa said...

these looks great! rodolfo is posting at midnight.. wow, please tell him to get to sleep, we need him to be all rested up for wppi..
lol

jose villa

Anonymous said...

Gloria you are the sweetest girl I know in Cali Im glad I met you..Besototes