.


Hello I’m Gloria Mesa and I want to invite you to my world as a photographer.

I work in the most beautiful places in Ventura County like Moorpark, Simi Valley, Thousand Oaks, Somis, Fillmore, Oxnard, Westlake Village, Agoura Hills and Oak Park. I have photographed beautiful brides and grooms, the cutest Kids and newborns and amazing families too.

I am so blessed to do what I love, photographing people.

If have any questions please contact me at 805-297-5728


Saturday, March 8, 2008

** The George Family **

I’m so happy to have photograph Faith and her parents.. I just love Faith!! She makes me smile and she is a wonderful little girl who had been trough hard time at her very young age..

While camping at Pismo Beach, CA on Friday, November 24th, 2006(the day after Thanksgiving) Faith burned her hand quite badly. Amber, Faith and Adam had just finished eating dinner and went out to sit by the campfire and relax for the evening. After just a few minutes, Faith walked a few feet away from her parents to get a toy she saw. On her way back toward her parents she tripped and fell toward the fire where her left hand went straight into the bottom. that split second, her hand was injured with 1st, 2nd and 3rd degree burns.

(while on the phone with 911 to get directions to the emergency room, Adam was pulled over by park rangers who are EMT trained; they also doused and wrapped Faith's hand and provided Adam with a map to the hospital.)
The hospital was only a couple of miles away.
Faith was quickly attended to by the ER staff and given a pain killer; she fell asleep shortly thereafter.
A few hours later they took Faith to the Grossman Burn Center (a renown treatment center) at the Sherman Oaks Hospital. I am happy to show you this little girl who love life and she loves to share a sweet smile to everyone...













Happy blogging

4 comments:

Embrace Life Photography said...

What a cute kid! But who's that bald dude?! =)

Thanks for the shoot, Gloria. You captured some great moments!

Miguel P. said...

Great stuff Gloria! your images are looking awesome!

Marlon said...

The third photo from the top is adorable! great session. Hey I saw the paparazzi rushing that bald dude in Vegas. ;)

Jose Villa said...

Hi Gloria,

These are great of adam and family! I know I couldn't view these on my phone the other day, so I made sure to check them out as soon as I got home.

jose villa