.


Hello I’m Gloria Mesa and I want to invite you to my world as a photographer.

I work in the most beautiful places in Ventura County like Moorpark, Simi Valley, Thousand Oaks, Somis, Fillmore, Oxnard, Westlake Village, Agoura Hills and Oak Park. I have photographed beautiful brides and grooms, the cutest Kids and newborns and amazing families too.

I am so blessed to do what I love, photographing people.

If have any questions please contact me at 805-297-5728


Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Portraits for High school senior in Ventura County




The mustard blooms right now are as perfect as the weather, so it’s time to grab a camera and enjoy the beautiful outdoors!
This week, Michelle, Megan and I took off to the Corriganville Regional Park in Simi Valley for her photo session. Megan is a wonderful dancer who has been taking lessons for about 12 years at a local dance studio. She is currently attending Moorpark Community College. I enjoyed working with Megan; she is so photogenic and likes to have fun, too! So that is exactly what we did! Thanks, Megan, for a great time!

Here are some of my favorites from the day.







Thanks for stopping!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hola Gloria!

Me super encantaron estas fotos, wow! felicidades