.


Hello I’m Gloria Mesa and I want to invite you to my world as a photographer.

I work in the most beautiful places in Ventura County like Moorpark, Simi Valley, Thousand Oaks, Somis, Fillmore, Oxnard, Westlake Village, Agoura Hills and Oak Park. I have photographed beautiful brides and grooms, the cutest Kids and newborns and amazing families too.

I am so blessed to do what I love, photographing people.

If have any questions please contact me at 805-297-5728


Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Workshop

A Day in Solvang


Today I drove to the beautiful town of Solvang in the Santa Ynez Valley. What beautiful scenery with all of the green areas and the fields of mustard; it was absolutely stunning!

While there, I attended Jose Villa's workshop. My dear friends from "foro de fotografos" Rene Miranda and Rodolfo Arpia were also there. Jose did an excellent job of organizing the event which included a delicious lunch at the Meadows Restaurant. After the lecture portion of the workshop, Jose took us to two locations, providing models for us to photograph. I also really enjoyed the time with all of the other photographers that attended. I think there were about 25 of us.
A special thank you to Gerardo Ibarra for working with Us.
The gown Lacie was Wearing Jenny Lee
The gown Shelbie was wearing was Melissa Sweet
Flowers: Ranae's Bouquet
Make - up : T.E.A.M

Enjoy!















Jose Villa




Thank you for stopping by my blog!

8 comments:

Rene Miranda said...

Hi Gloria
Very nice work!
So bad that you had to go back home and missed the second location.
As always, a pleasure to work with you.
Un abrazo.

Jasmine said...

It was great meeting you! I hope our paths cross again soon! Rock on...

GPrishker said...

Gloria K bellas fotos de verdad Excelentes .

Besos I misssss you as soon as I get a minute I email u or call you .

Anonymous said...

hola gloria,

it was great meeting you. i love your images too! keep in touch,

sandra

TK said...

Strong and beautiful images Gloria! I remember seeing you at Picage Torrance(Joe & Dennis talk)
Thank you for sharing your images with us!

Anonymous said...

Hi Gloria:)

I love your images! it is so much fun seeing all the great photographers in the group! I'm looking forward running into you in the future.

rowena said...

Beautiful, crisp images! You did a super job! Until next time.

Anonymous said...

Fue un gusto compartir este día contigo!