.


Hello I’m Gloria Mesa and I want to invite you to my world as a photographer.

I work in the most beautiful places in Ventura County like Moorpark, Simi Valley, Thousand Oaks, Somis, Fillmore, Oxnard, Westlake Village, Agoura Hills and Oak Park. I have photographed beautiful brides and grooms, the cutest Kids and newborns and amazing families too.

I am so blessed to do what I love, photographing people.

If have any questions please contact me at 805-297-5728


Thursday, July 31, 2008

My First Speaking Engagement in Pasadena

Hello Friends.. Yesterday I had the pleasure speaking for the first time in front of 43 photographer! Uf! I was a bit nervous but after I spoke for a little while then all the nervous when away.. The best part was that we are like family.. this is the group I belong to Foro de Fotografos.. (Forum of photographers).. My friend Rodolfo Arpia invited me and of course I accepted.. it was fun! I like it.
This movie is a recap of the night.. I showed some of my work and I spoke about what I do, what I love... being a photographer..






Thank you Rodolfo for letting use your images..

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Gloria! Congrats, I'm sure you did great! P.S... you look beautiful!

GPrishker said...

Feliciddaes estuviste tan tierna como siempre

Anonymous said...

Thank you Gloria for being there! forodefotografos.com is better because you're in it!

Miguel said...

Hello Gloria, I am glad I met you at the mixer. You are a nice lady who works very hard!!!

Magaly Gisel said...

Felicidades Gloria estuviste genial, yo como siempre detrás de la pantalla siguiendo paso a paso cada detalle , pero espero muy pronto poder conocerte ,me muero de las ganas .... seguro que para la wppi !!!

besosss!!!