.


Hello I’m Gloria Mesa and I want to invite you to my world as a photographer.

I work in the most beautiful places in Ventura County like Moorpark, Simi Valley, Thousand Oaks, Somis, Fillmore, Oxnard, Westlake Village, Agoura Hills and Oak Park. I have photographed beautiful brides and grooms, the cutest Kids and newborns and amazing families too.

I am so blessed to do what I love, photographing people.

If have any questions please contact me at 805-297-5728


Friday, August 1, 2008

Mi new logo ...

Hello Friends.. I have very excited news! I am re-inventing my new image for my photography business and I think we found it.. I love the color and the design .. thanks to my new friend Amanda she is the designer to have... fast and very talented! thank you Amanda.. I love my new image!!!!




4 comments:

Rodolfo Arpia said...

Your new logo rocks!

Anonymous said...

LOVE it! I got your VM but I was at work :( You are welcome though.

Magaly Gisel said...

Gloria linda!!!!
que te puedo decir , un trabajo bellisimo , me encanta tu estilo y lo que estas logrando en cada sesión ....

de todo corazón amiga para ti lo mejor de lo mejor ....

enhorabuena!!!!

Amanda Zehr said...

I am glad you love your logo! It looks great on your pics! I think we worked together very well to create this! It looks great! (If I may say so mayself!)