.


Hello I’m Gloria Mesa and I want to invite you to my world as a photographer.

I work in the most beautiful places in Ventura County like Moorpark, Simi Valley, Thousand Oaks, Somis, Fillmore, Oxnard, Westlake Village, Agoura Hills and Oak Park. I have photographed beautiful brides and grooms, the cutest Kids and newborns and amazing families too.

I am so blessed to do what I love, photographing people.

If have any questions please contact me at 805-297-5728


Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Eliza turns two....fun day!

Hello my friends. A few days ago, I was invited by Vicki Calle to cover the birthday party of her daughter Eliza, who is turning two. That was a very fun party! It was held at Gymboree, in Simi Valley. I love that place. It is full of bright colors, cozy playgrounds and kids, lots of kids. I love the Gymboree staff here in our town mall center. They are fun, playful and we sang quite a few songs for kids. Ha! Ha! I got so lost singing! Loved it, loved it! Eliza had a blast! I was able to follow and captured some very sweet expressions. Her guests were cousins, good friends and close family members. They served yummy cupcakes that were made for the occasion. Tons of presents were given and the kids really knew how to have some fun. Thanks Bill and Vicki for inviting me.


















Special thanks to Kristin and Molly, the cool staff at Gymboree. They Rock!

6 comments:

Fran said...

Querida Gloria, como me gusta visitar tu blog, siempre es un placer disfrutar de tan bellas imágenes.
Muy tiernas!
Felicidades .
Un saludo.

Daniel Aguilar Paredes said...

Gloria es un set muy padre, pero esa foto de la carpa de colores sobre los nenes es sublime. Gran Trabajo!

Telgenhoff Photographers said...

Too cute!!!

Miguel Mayo said...

I guess you had a lot of fun around so many kids. Excellent images!

ERIC VELADO said...

Domenic loves Mickey, Bella loves Mickey, my wife loves Mickey... I love California Adventure! All the pics are cute.

Unknown said...

Que hermosas fotos Gloria, mis respetos, increible.

Luis Barceló.