.


Hello I’m Gloria Mesa and I want to invite you to my world as a photographer.

I work in the most beautiful places in Ventura County like Moorpark, Simi Valley, Thousand Oaks, Somis, Fillmore, Oxnard, Westlake Village, Agoura Hills and Oak Park. I have photographed beautiful brides and grooms, the cutest Kids and newborns and amazing families too.

I am so blessed to do what I love, photographing people.

If have any questions please contact me at 805-297-5728


Friday, April 3, 2009

A Match made in Cyberspace

I had such a hard time getting images for this blog, but was finally able to choose some of my favorites.
Joe and Rian met on Match.com. If you are not familiar with this dating service, you should check it out.
When they told me how they met, I was so happy! It is one of those great love stories that you want to tell your grandkids. Joe is from Boston and loves the Celtics. He works as a sports writer for the Ventura County Star, which is a great newspaper. Rian is one of the most put together brides- to –be. She has a skill that I just love, she is very organized. She works as an intern in marriage and family therapy. What a lovely career. Together they have a beautiful doggie named Minnie. She is the only grandchild of Nancy, Rian’s mom. That afternoon, we drove to Los Robles and hiked to where Joe proposed to Rian. It was a great place to hike. Then together we all drove to Ventura and walked around downtown. They are celebrating their marriage at the San Buena Ventura Mission and the reception will take place at the Crown Plaza, in Ventura. I want to especially thank Nancy for helping me with the reflector. You totally rock!


 crown plaza hotel in Ventura
 crown plaza hotel in Ventura
 crown plaza hotel  in Ventura
 crown plaza hotel  in Ventura
 crown plaza hotel  in Ventura
 crown plaza hotel  in Ventura
 crown plaza hotel  in Ventura
 crown plaza hotel  in Ventura
 crown plaza hotel  in Ventura
 crown plaza hotel  in Ventura
 crown plaza hotel  in Ventura
 crown plaza hotel  in Ventura
 crown plaza hotel  in Ventura
 crown plaza hotel  in Ventura
 crown plaza hotel  in Ventura
 crown plaza hotel  in Ventura
 crown plaza hotel  in Ventura
 crown plaza hotel  in Ventura
 crown plaza hotel  in Ventura
 crown plaza hotel  in Ventura
 crown plaza hotel  in Ventura
 crown plaza hotel  in Ventura
 crown plaza hotel  in Ventura

2 comments:

Paul Curley Boston College said...

Nice photos and movie!

Can't wait to see you two.

Miguel Mayo said...

4, 14, 20 and 21 my Favorites! Great session Gloria!