.


Hello I’m Gloria Mesa and I want to invite you to my world as a photographer.

I work in the most beautiful places in Ventura County like Moorpark, Simi Valley, Thousand Oaks, Somis, Fillmore, Oxnard, Westlake Village, Agoura Hills and Oak Park. I have photographed beautiful brides and grooms, the cutest Kids and newborns and amazing families too.

I am so blessed to do what I love, photographing people.

If have any questions please contact me at 805-297-5728


Sunday, July 12, 2009

Bodas USA la Revista my work got published

Hello My friends!! I am a very happy camper; today as I returned from a wedding in Yosemite, the mail carrier delivered a very sweet package. " Bodas USA la Revista" I got to be interviewed and some of my work from last year was published; I am stocked. The wedding of Veronica and Patrick was a great wedding. Thank you Liliana de la Torre for the opportunity and the experience. Bodas USA is a fantastic magazine; it's totally in Spanish; I love it!! Thank you to all who contributed in the preparation of this magazine. As a professional photographer I am honored to share this experience with others in the industry.


bodas Usa la revista
bodas Usa la revista


I am so grateful for all that I have now!!!

5 comments:

Rodolfo Arpia said...

Congrats Gloria!
Your images look awesome in the mag.

Unknown said...

¡¡Felicidades!! Estoy muy orgullosa de tí :)))

fer juaristi said...

lovely work gloria, nice to it published!

Alma Beltran said...

These are great news Gloria, Congratulations!!!

imaginacionphoto said...

Buenas Imagenes Gloria me gusto la descripcion de tu estilo. limpio moderno y organico muy buena publicaion bodas usa Omar Valle.