.


Hello I’m Gloria Mesa and I want to invite you to my world as a photographer.

I work in the most beautiful places in Ventura County like Moorpark, Simi Valley, Thousand Oaks, Somis, Fillmore, Oxnard, Westlake Village, Agoura Hills and Oak Park. I have photographed beautiful brides and grooms, the cutest Kids and newborns and amazing families too.

I am so blessed to do what I love, photographing people.

If have any questions please contact me at 805-297-5728


Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Family Session in Simi Valley

I am so happy to take a tiny break from weddings to enjoy the other side of photography; Family sessions, It is a part of photography that I really enjoy. I was so happy to have met Stacy and her beautiful family. We have been planning this session for a while and I am so happy that we finally found the time to do it. Simi Valley is a great place to find the perfect little place to get a very relaxed and fun portrait session. I love my JOB!!!! I love my clients! and I love Simi Valley..
Some of my favorites images..










No comments: