.


Hello I’m Gloria Mesa and I want to invite you to my world as a photographer.

I work in the most beautiful places in Ventura County like Moorpark, Simi Valley, Thousand Oaks, Somis, Fillmore, Oxnard, Westlake Village, Agoura Hills and Oak Park. I have photographed beautiful brides and grooms, the cutest Kids and newborns and amazing families too.

I am so blessed to do what I love, photographing people.

If have any questions please contact me at 805-297-5728


Monday, August 10, 2009

Dave and Christy Engagement session

Hello friends and new followers. I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog. These last couple of weeks have been very busy; I just wanted to let you know. I have been working on some very cool engagement sessions that I need to post here. The weddings that I have been a part of are also going to be in my blog; I just need more hours in the day. You understand, right? Well, I am presenting you with the fabulous engagement session of Christy and Dave. This engagement session took place in the Malibu and Santa Monica areas.
I met Christy a few years ago at the gym where we used to work out. We also did kickboxing together; tough class, but we loved it! Christy met Dave, the man of her dreams and he proposed to her while she was celebrating his birthday. How sweet!! Love that Dave! Their wedding will take place this month at the Camarillo Ranch House in the city of Camarillo. Christy told me that the Ranch House has been renovated and her wedding will be the first one to be held there. We are going to rock that house!! Christy and Dave have a fun group of friends and I can assure you that it is going to be a fun, fun wedding!! I can’t wait!
Some of my favorite images of the session..


Camarillo Ranch House
Camarillo Ranch House
Camarillo Ranch House
Camarillo Ranch House
Camarillo Ranch House
Camarillo Ranch House
Camarillo Ranch House
Camarillo Ranch House
Camarillo Ranch House




Thank you for letting me have a wonderful time with your family Christy and Dave!!!

No comments: