.


Hello I’m Gloria Mesa and I want to invite you to my world as a photographer.

I work in the most beautiful places in Ventura County like Moorpark, Simi Valley, Thousand Oaks, Somis, Fillmore, Oxnard, Westlake Village, Agoura Hills and Oak Park. I have photographed beautiful brides and grooms, the cutest Kids and newborns and amazing families too.

I am so blessed to do what I love, photographing people.

If have any questions please contact me at 805-297-5728


Friday, August 14, 2009

Engagement Session in Pasadena

Hi!! It’s wedding season, can you tell? Last week, I was part of two gorgeous weddings I shot; what more can a little Mexican girl ask for? I am so blessed!! Now it’s time to showcase the session of Nicole and Garry.
Two birds in love; so in love that when I met them we all cried with happiness as Nicole described to me why she loves Garry so much. I fell in love with them as soon as I met them. As I told you, Garry, I did!!
Nicole and Garry are going to celebrate their marriage at the Occidental College in Eagle Rock.
I really enjoyed the session, as I always do, but this time we were able to get into the Pasadena Performing Arts Center, which was closed. A good man let us in for just a few shots. Thank you, good man. (We never got his name). I present you some of my favorites of the day.


Occidetal college in eagle rock
Occidetal college in eagle rock
Occidetal college in eagle rock
Occidetal college in eagle rock
Occidetal college in eagle rock
Occidetal college in eagle rock
Occidetal college in eagle rock
Occidetal college in eagle rock
Occidetal college in eagle rock
Occidetal college in eagle rock
Occidetal college in eagle rock
Occidetal college in eagle rock



Tags: Wedding Photography, Occidetal College,Pasadena Art center.

No comments: