.


Hello I’m Gloria Mesa and I want to invite you to my world as a photographer.

I work in the most beautiful places in Ventura County like Moorpark, Simi Valley, Thousand Oaks, Somis, Fillmore, Oxnard, Westlake Village, Agoura Hills and Oak Park. I have photographed beautiful brides and grooms, the cutest Kids and newborns and amazing families too.

I am so blessed to do what I love, photographing people.

If have any questions please contact me at 805-297-5728


Friday, September 4, 2009

Wedding in Moopark at the Secret Garden

Hello my dear followers and new visitors. These past weeks have been oddly dry and hot. As you all have seen, I have been working non-stop. (gratefully, always)
The wedding of Steven and Montserrat took place last Sunday, here in Ventura County, just a few minutes from my house. This sweet couple got some amazing images when we did their engagement session in Orange County, with the orange truck; here is the link:
Their wedding was very nice and sweet. They were surrounded by their closest family members and their closest friends. The ceremony and reception were held at the Secret Garden in Moorpark; one of my favorite places here in town. If you know me, I have a tendency to “pull” my couples, for a few minutes, while the guests eat their dinner, in order to get some dramatic photos. It’s just us and no one else. Well, Steven and Montserrat where so happy to do it. We went to the train station in Moorpark and got some fantastic images. Thank you again to the Secret Garden for always treating me and my associates as a guest. Michel, you are the best!! Thank you to David for always going along with my crazy ideas.

Some of my favorites from the night…


Secret garden restaurant
Secret garden restaurant
Secret garden restaurant
Secret garden restaurant
Secret garden restaurant
Secret garden restaurant
Secret garden restaurant
Secret garden restaurant
Secret garden restaurant
Secret garden restaurant
Secret garden restaurant
Secret garden restaurant
Secret garden restaurant
Secret garden restaurant
Secret garden restaurant
Secret garden restaurant
Secret garden restaurant
Secret garden restaurant
Secret garden restaurant
Secret garden restaurant
Secret garden restaurant
Secret garden restaurant
First dance...
Secret garden restaurant
Mother and Son...
Secret garden restaurant
Secret garden restaurant
Secret garden restaurant
Secret garden restaurant
Secret garden restaurant



Steven and Monserrat have fun in Disneyworld..

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Gorgeous Wedding. I used to live in Ojai, so the ventura county bit caught my eye. I live in Vancouver, BC now and do wedding photography too. You do beautiful work.
Cheers,
Brooke