.


Hello I’m Gloria Mesa and I want to invite you to my world as a photographer.

I work in the most beautiful places in Ventura County like Moorpark, Simi Valley, Thousand Oaks, Somis, Fillmore, Oxnard, Westlake Village, Agoura Hills and Oak Park. I have photographed beautiful brides and grooms, the cutest Kids and newborns and amazing families too.

I am so blessed to do what I love, photographing people.

If have any questions please contact me at 805-297-5728


Saturday, April 17, 2010

Engagement session in Simi Valley, Ventura County

April!! I just happen to love this month; you may ask, why? Because I was born in this month. I have celebrated my birthday and
it was fantastic.. I couldn’t ask for more things.. ( hope my husband is not reading this..) : )
Last Friday I met with Sandra and Raymond to have their engagement session. We had such a great time. We were laughing and I tried to make the experience
fun and relaxing for them so they would remember this moment for many years to come.
We are going to be celebrating their marriage at the Santa Rosa church and the reception will take place at the Knollwood Country Club. Sandra and Raymond met on a blind date and this is how it happened:

"We met almost 7 years ago. It was a blind date that my sister had set up for me, which, at the time, I did not want to meet anyone. After several weeks of my sister insisting that I meet this guy I had no choice but to say yes. Our first date went so well that we both felt as if we had known each other for a long time. Raymond was and continues to be the most respectful person I had ever met and extremely sweet. From that day forward our romance began and here we are, almost 7 years later, getting married. He was my first and last “blind date.”

Cute, so adorable together and I have to agree with Sandra. Raymond is a true gentleman..!!

If you would like to be a friend facebook.. click on link.

Some of my favorites of the day!!


Knowllwood Country Club
Knowllwood Country Club
Knowllwood Country Club
Knowllwood Country Club
Knowllwood Country Club
Knowllwood Country Club
Knowllwood Country Club
Knowllwood Country Club
Knowllwood Country Club
Knowllwood Country Club
Knowllwood Country Club
Knowllwood Country Club

Thank for visiting my wedding photography blog.
To visit my wedding photography portfolio
Contact me or call (805) 297-5728

1 comment:

fer juaristi said...

bell serie gloria, fresca y con mucho feeling.